Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$10,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400 or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
“Acromegaly is a rare, serious systemic condition caused in most cases by an adenoma (benign tumor) on the pituitary gland that leads to excessive growth hormone production. Less frequently, the adenoma may compress and cause injury to a normal pituitary gland, optic nerves and/or the optic chiasm during adulthood.
Acromegaly is most often diagnosed in middle-aged adults, although symptoms which include abnormal enlargement in the bones of the hands, arms, feet, legs and head can appear at any age. There can also be thickening in the soft tissues of the body, including the heart, lips and tongue. “
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663