This fund is currently closed to new and renewal applications due to lack of sufficient funding. CPR allocates funding to all patient’s that are approved for a grant so that it is available when needed by the patient. Therefore, during the period that a fund is closed to new applications, CPR continues to provide support to all patients in those funds that have an active award. Funds reopen often so please continue to visit our Disease Fund page to check the status of the fund.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$10,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400 or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
“Acromegaly is a rare, serious systemic condition caused in most cases by an adenoma (benign tumor) on the pituitary gland that leads to excessive growth hormone production. Less frequently, the adenoma may compress and cause injury to a normal pituitary gland, optic nerves and/or the optic chiasm during adulthood.
Acromegaly is most often diagnosed in middle-aged adults, although symptoms which include abnormal enlargement in the bones of the hands, arms, feet, legs and head can appear at any age. There can also be thickening in the soft tissues of the body, including the heart, lips and tongue. “
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663