Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$8,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord with no known cause. With the progressive degeneration of motor neurons, the ability of the brain to initiate and control muscle movement is lost, causing patients in the later stages of the disease to be totally paralyzed. ALS usually occurs between the ages of 40 and 70. There are two different types of ALS, in the U.S. sporadic (accounts for 90 to 95% of cases) and familial (accounts for 5 to 10% of cases).
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663