Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$10,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Patient must be insured and insurance must cover the medication for which patient seeks assistance.
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Brain Cancer
Brain cancer (tumors) occur when there is a mass or growth of abnormal cells in the brain. Symptoms vary depending on the size, location, type of cells and rate of growth. Tumors that start in the brain rarely spread to distant organs. Gliomas account for 30% of all brain tumors in adults and includes glioblastomas, astrocytomas, meningioma and oligodendroglioma; the most common pediatric brain tumors are medulloblastoma, astrocytomas, ependymoma and brain stem glioma. Metastatic brain tumors outnumber primary brain tumors by at least 10:1.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663