This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$1,250 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 300% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs caused by long-term exposure to irritating gases or particulate matter, most often from cigarettes. Emphysema, a condition in which the alveoli at the end of the bronchioles of the lungs are destroyed, and chronic bronchitis, inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes, are the two most common conditions that contribute to COPD. The disease process is characterized by increasing breathlessness and increased mucus production. COPD is the third leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663