Coronary Artery Disease Health Equity FundApply
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
- Co-pay, Co-insurance & Deductibles
- Office visits and administration charges related to treatment
- Medical Insurance premiums
$1,250 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 300% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
Residency RequirementsMust reside in an eligible county
Must receive treatment in the United States
Is my zip code eligible for Health Equity Funds?
About Coronary Artery Disease Health Equity Fund
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is an impedance or blockage of one or more of the major blood vessels that supply the heart, preventing blood, oxygen and nutrients from reaching critical regions of the body. Changes in the arterial wall are caused by the accumulation of lipids, calcium, blood components, carbohydrates and fibrous tissue in the endothelial lining referred to as plaque or atherosclerosis. When the blood flow to the heart’s muscles is limited, referred to as ischemia, it can be symptomatic or asymptomatic, this may occur with exertion or at rest, and depending on obstruction severity and the rapidity of development may culminate in a myocardial infarction (heart attack). CAD can weaken the heart muscle and often leads to heart failure and arrhythmias.
Our Health Equity Funds were developed to get assistance to those people and places who need it the most. Developed using the CDC’s Social Vulnerability Index (SVI) and CDC Disease Incidence data, our Health Equity Funds serve people living in 220 counties across the United States that have been identified by the CDC as having the highest social vulnerability scores and are burdened with high rates of chronic diseases. The Health Equity Funds are designed to specifically provide support to eligible patients living in one of the 220 counties covered by the funds, which is verified using the zip code of the patient’s home address. All other eligibility requirements, and fund operation, are the same as our general funds.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663