Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$15,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% Patient's income must fall below 400% of the Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) with consideration of the Cost of Living Index (COLI) and the number in the household.
- Insurance Requirements Patient must be insured, and insurance must cover the medication for which patient seeks assistance.
- Patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that causes progressive damage to the respiratory system and chronic digestive system problems but can involve multiple organ systems of the body. Mutations in the cystic fibrosis trans-membrane regulator protein (CFTR) impacts the body’s ability to move sodium, chloride and water in and out of cells, leading to unusually thick and sticky mucus in many tissues of the body including the airways, pancreatic ducts, sweat ducts, sinuses and bowels. Cystic fibrosis affects more than 30,000 people in the U.S., although there are approximately 10-12 million carriers of the CFTR mutation in the U.S., the disease affects males and females equally. Other names for this condition include:CF, cystic fibrosis of pancreas, fibrocystic disease of pancreas and mucoviscidosis.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663