Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$1,500 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Electrolyte Imbalance
Common symptoms of an electrolyte imbalance include weakness, fatigue, faintness, and muscle spasms. Other symptoms include the absence of urination for more than 8 hours, dry mouth, dry skin, dizziness, fainting, nausea, vomiting, and rapid pulse. A severe electrolyte imbalance may cause slow heart rate, palpitations, low blood pressure, confusion, lethargy, and coma.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663