Head & Neck Cancer
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-Pay, Co-insurance & Deductible (medications and office visits), Medical Insurance PremiumsMaximum Award Level
$5,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Head & Neck Cancer
Head and neck cancers usually begin in the Squamous cells that line the moist mucosal surfaces in the nasal sinuses, lips, mouth, salivary glands, throat or larynx. These cancers are further categorized by the area of the head or neck in which they begin and account for 3% of all cancers in the U.S. Heavy use of tobacco and alcohol are known risk factors for developing these cancers. When head and neck cancers spread it is usually to local lymph nodes and the lungs, and less often to the liver or bones.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663