This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$13,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Liver cancer is a primary cancer that begins in the cells of the liver, and is commonly associated with cirrhosis and hepatitis. About 80% of primary liver cancer is hepatocellular carcinoma, which begins in the hepatocyte cells of the liver. Less common types of liver cancer include cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) and angiosarcoma, a cancer of blood vessels in the liver, and hepatoblastoma, occurs more frequently in children. There are 4 stages of liver cancer, however, for treatment purposes the ability to entirely resect the tumor is taken into consideration.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663