Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
- Co-pay, Co-insurance & Deductibles
- Office visits and administration charges related to treatment
- Medical Insurance premiums
$12,500 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
Melanoma is the most serious type of skin cancer, and develops in the melanocytes (cells) that produce melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color. Melanoma can form in your eyes and rarely in internal organs. There are 5 basic categories of melanoma: Superficial spreading melanoma, Lentigo Melanoma, Acral lentiginous melanoma, Nodular melanoma and Mucosal Melanoma.