Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$8,500 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
Melanoma is the most serious type of skin cancer, and develops in the melanocytes (cells) that produce melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color. Melanoma can form in your eyes and rarely in internal organs. There are 5 basic categories of melanoma: Superficial spreading melanoma, Lentigo Melanoma, Acral lentiginous melanoma, Nodular melanoma and Mucosal Melanoma.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663