Metastatic Bladder Cancer
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
Approved and Donation Ready
This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-Pay, Co-insurance & Deductible (medications and office visits), Medical Insurance PremiumsMaximum Award Level
$7,500 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Metastatic Bladder Cancer
Metastatic bladder cancer begins in the bladder but spreads outside the bladder wall layers to the lymph nodes, bones, lungs, liver or other areas. Currently, no treatments can cure advanced bladder cancer. Treatment is intended to help control the spread of the cancer while providing relief of related symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network888-901-2226
- American Cancer Society800-227-2345
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663