This fund is currently closed to new and renewal applications due to lack of sufficient funding. CPR allocates funding to all patient’s that are approved for a grant so that it is available when needed by the patient. Therefore, during the period that a fund is closed to new applications, CPR continues to provide support to all patients in those funds that have an active award. Funds reopen often so please continue to visit our Disease Fund page to check the status of the fund.
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$8,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Metastatic Breast Cancer
Breast cancer forms in tissues of the breast, usually the ducts (tubes that carry milk to the nipple) and lobules (glands that make milk). It occurs in both men and women, although male breast cancer is rare. Metastatic breast cancer (also called stage IV or advanced breast cancer) is breast cancer that has spread beyond the breast to other organs in the body (most often bones, brain, liver or lungs). Although metastatic breast cancer has spread to another part of the body, it is still considered and still receives the same treatment as breast cancer. Metastatic breast cancer cannot be cured, but today more women and men are living longer, meaningful and productive lives. Treatment focuses on length and quality of life.
Metastatic breast cancer often appears months or years after completing treatment for early or locally advanced (stages I, II or III) breast cancer. Only about 5% of breast cancers are metastatic when initially diagnosed.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663