Medical Insurance Premium Assistance Is Now Available!
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
- Co-pay, Co-insurance & Deductibles
- Office visits and administration charges related to treatment
- Medical Insurance premiums
$10,500 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) is the name of a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged. This damage leads to low numbers of one or more type of blood cells. In MDS, the cells in the bone marrow have problems making blood cells. Many of the blood cells that are formed by the bone marrow cells are defective. The body destroys these abnormal blood cells, leaving the patient without enough normal blood cells and low blood counts.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation, Inc.800-747-2820
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Foundation1-800-MDS-0839