Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when a new fund opens, or a current fund reopens? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below.
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$7,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) is the name of a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged. This damage leads to low numbers of one or more type of blood cells. In MDS, the cells in the bone marrow have problems making blood cells. Many of the blood cells that are formed by the bone marrow cells are defective. The body destroys these abnormal blood cells, leaving the patient without enough normal blood cells and low blood counts.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation, Inc.800-747-2820
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Foundation1-800-MDS-0839
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663