Approved and Donation Ready
This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$7,500 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Myeloproliferative Disorders
Myeloproliferative disorders are the name for a group of conditions in which the bone marrow makes too many abnormal red blood cells, platelets, or certain white blood cells. Myeloproliferative disorders affect all age groups and have no known cause. The main types of myeloproliferative disease are: Primary or idiopathic myelofibrosis, Polycythemia vera (PV), Essential thrombocythemia (ET), Chronic eosinophilic leukemia/hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES), Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), Chronic neutrophilic leukemia, and Systemic mast cell disease (SMCD).
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663