Ovarian Cancer Health Equity FundApply
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
- Co-pay, Co-insurance & Deductibles
- Office visits and administration charges related to treatment
- Medical Insurance premiums
$4,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
Residency RequirementsMust reside in an eligible county
Must receive treatment in the United States
Is my zip code eligible for Health Equity Funds?
About Ovarian Cancer Health Equity Fund
Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer that begins in the ovaries, and often goes undetected until it has spread to the lining of the abdomen and pelvis (lining of the peritoneum), the omentum (a layer of connective tissue that drapes the abdominal cavity) and organs in the pelvis. As it becomes more advanced it may spread to the lungs or liver.
Our Health Equity Funds were developed to get assistance to those people and places who need it the most. Developed using the CDC’s Social Vulnerability Index (SVI) and CDC Disease Incidence data, our Health Equity Funds serve people living in 220 counties across the United States that have been identified by the CDC as having the highest social vulnerability scores and are burdened with high rates of chronic diseases. The Health Equity Funds are designed to specifically provide support to eligible patients living in one of the 220 counties covered by the funds, which is verified using the zip code of the patient’s home address. All other eligibility requirements, and fund operation, are the same as our general funds.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC)888-OVARIAN (888-682-7426)
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance866-399-6262
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663