Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$2,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Periodic Paralysis
The periodic paralyses are a group of rare inherited muscle diseases that cause temporary episodes of muscle weakness or paralysis. Most of the conditions are associated with an alteration in potassium levels. Periodic Paralysis is found in all races and in both sexes. Some patients have their first attack within minutes of birth, but a few don’t have symptoms until they are in their 60’s or 70’s. Attacks can last only a few moments or go on for days, depending on the type of periodic paralysis the person has. Some forms of periodic paralysis include muscle stiffness or rigidity as part of the attacks. Some forms include permanent muscle weakness which develops over a period of many years.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663