We helped Carolyn, let us help you too.
Medical Insurance Premium Assistance Is Now Available!
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
This fund is currently closed to new and renewal applications due to lack of sufficient funding. CPR allocates funding to all patient’s that are approved for a grant so that it is available when needed by the patient. Therefore, during the period that a fund is closed to new applications, CPR continues to provide support to all patients in those funds that have an active award. Funds reopen often so please continue to visit our Disease Fund page to check the status of the fund.Fund Type
- Co-pay, Co-insurance & Deductibles
- Office visits and administration charges related to treatment
- Medical Insurance premiums
$9,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Pulmonary Fibrosis
Pulmonary Fibrosis is a not just one disease, it is one of a family of more than 200 related diseases called interstitial lung diseases that can result in lung scarring. As lung tissue becomes scarred, the scar tissue builds up in the walls of the air sacs of the lungs, and eventually the scar tissue makes it hard for oxygen to get into your blood. The scarring is called fibrosis. Most cases of pulmonary fibrosis have no known cause, and are called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663