We helped Carolyn, let us help you too.
Medical Insurance Premium Assistance Is Now Available!
Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
- Co-pay, Co-insurance & Deductibles
- Office visits and administration charges related to treatment
- Medical Insurance premiums
$9,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Pulmonary Fibrosis
Pulmonary Fibrosis is a not just one disease, it is one of a family of more than 200 related diseases called interstitial lung diseases that can result in lung scarring. As lung tissue becomes scarred, the scar tissue builds up in the walls of the air sacs of the lungs, and eventually the scar tissue makes it hard for oxygen to get into your blood. The scarring is called fibrosis. Most cases of pulmonary fibrosis have no known cause, and are called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).