Co-Pay Relief Program Fund Notices
Would you like to be notified when any new funds open, or when any of our current funds re-open? If so, please sign up using the “Get Notified” link below. As a member of our subscriber community you will receive important news about all of our disease funds, so join today!
This fund is currently closed to new and renewal applications due to lack of sufficient funding. CPR allocates funding to all patient’s that are approved for a grant so that it is available when needed by the patient. Therefore, during the period that a fund is closed to new applications, CPR continues to provide support to all patients in those funds that have an active award. Funds reopen often so please continue to visit our Disease Fund page to check the status of the fund.Fund Type
- Co-pay, Co-insurance & Deductibles
- Office visits and administration charges related to treatment
- Medical Insurance premiums
$5,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 300% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder, that causes chronic inflammatory polyarthritis (arthritis that affects 5 or more joints) throughout the body. The inflammatory process causes painful swelling that can result in bone erosion and joint deformity. In addition to causing joint problems, it can affect other body organs. Rheumatoid arthritis can occur at any age, although it usually begins after age 40, and is more common in women than men. Treatment focuses on controlling symptoms and preventing joint damage. There is no cure, but new effective drugs are available to treat the disease and prevent deformed joints.