Approved and Donation Ready
This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$5,500 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements All Insurance Types
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Soft Tissue Sarcoma is a rare cancerous (malignant) tumor that begins in the soft tissues of the body and can occur in muscles, fat, fibrous tissues, tendons, blood vessels, lymph vessels, nerves and in the synovial tissues around joints. Soft tissue sarcomas can invade surrounding tissue and metastasize to other organs of the body. There are 50 different types of soft tissue sarcomas, and are further sub-classified based on the type of presumed cell of origin found in the tumor. These tumors are most common in the head, neck, arms, legs, trunk and abdomen and include but are not limited to the following types: Liposarcoma, Fibrosarcoma, Histiocytoma, Synovial Cell Sarcoma, Rhabdomyosarcomas, Leiomyosarcoma, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), Mesenchymomas, Vascular Sarcomas, Neurilemoma, and Kaposi’s Sarcoma.
- Sarcoma Alliance800-227-2345
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663