Approved and Donation Ready
This fund has been developed in response to patients who have contacted PAF for help with their medication expenses and could not find help. While this fund has been fully designed and we are ready to provide needed support to these patient communities, this fund is not yet able to accept applications for assistance as we are still working to secure charitable donations that will allow us to open it.
If you, or someone you know, would like to contribute to this fund, please visit our Donors page for more information on how to provide critical support for patients in need.Fund Type
Co-pay, Co-Insurance & DeductibleMaximum Award Level
$7,000 Per Year
- Household Income Requirements 400% or less of Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) (adjusted for Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in household)
- Insurance Requirements Medicare, Medicaid, or Military Benefits
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States.
About Thyroid Cancer
Thyroid cancer occurs in the cells of the thyroid gland at the base of the neck. The thyroid produces hormones that regulate the heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature and weight. Most thyroid cancers are differentiated cancers and develop from thyroid follicular cells. More than 80% of thyroid cancers are papillary adenocarcinomas and tend to grow very slowly and tend to spread to the lymph nodes but are rarely fatal. Follicular adenocarcinoma accounts for 10% of thyroid cancer but usually does not spread to the lymph nodes, but can spread to the bone, liver or lungs, the prognosis is still good.
- Good Days877-968-7233
- Healthwell Foundation800-675-8416
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society800-955-4572
- National Organization for Rare Disorders800-999-6673
- Needy Meds800-503-6897
- Patient Access Network Foundation866-316-7263
- Patient Services Inc.800-366-7741
- The Assistance Fund855-845-3663