PAF’s Co-Pay Relief Expanded Assistance Through the COVID-19 Fund to Better Address Patient Needs
Beginning on March 1, 2021, PAF’s Co-Pay Relief (CPR) program expanded its assistance to cover additional expenses incurred by those diagnosed with COVID-19 and increased the grant award to $3000 for new and renewing patients.
In response to identified support needs that exist for patients diagnosed with COVID-19 and who are eligible for support from the COVID-19 fund, CPR will now cover additional expenses including:
- Medical insurance premiums
- Current, new, and renewing patients receiving assistance from the COVID-19 fund can use their award to reimburse for individual health insurance premiums, or to have their insurance premiums paid directly to their insurance provider.
- Over the counter(OTC) medications
- Current, new, and renewing patients receiving assistance from the COVID-19 fund can use their grant for OTC medications, using the Virtual Pharmacy Card to pay at the pharmacy for products to manage the symptoms associated with COVID-19 or submit for reimbursement for OTC medications already purchased.
- Office visit co-payment expenses associated with the diagnosis and/or treatment of COVID-19.
In addition, the COVID-19 grant award has been increased to $3000 for all new or renewal applications received on or after 3/1/2021.
To learn more, or to apply for assistance, please visit https://copays.org/funds/covid-19/ or call our dedicated CPR staff toll-free at 866-512-3861.