Patient Partners for Equity
The program establishes a mutually beneficial platform for our organizations to extend the impact of one another’s mission of greater health equity for those we serve. Our experience has taught us that the path to achieving equity and access is through interconnectedness and our collective strengths.
As a member of PAF’s Patient Partners for Equity, your organization will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition of your organization as a Patient Partner in Equity on PAF’s websites including your logo, an organizational profile, and reciprocal links between our website and yours.
- Personalized education about PAF’s patient support and educational programming delivered to your team(s) virtually in live and recorded formats.
- Regular partnership e-communications including the PAF Spotlight, NPAF Policy Dispatch Newsletter and other patient focused resources, public policy updates and events.
- Complimentary virtual membership to National Patient Advocate Foundation’s (NPAF) Policy Consortium
- Spotlight of your organization on PAF’s websites once per year
As a member of PAF’s Patient Partners for Equity, we request that you provide the following:
- A link to PAF’s websites, where appropriate (partner page, patient resource page or other content area)
- Allow PAF to provide training about PAF’s patient support programs annually to your staff working with patients, families, and caregivers
- Participation in an annual survey or meeting to gain feedback on the program
- Provide a single point of contact for general partnership touchpoints