ProvidersHelping your patients afford critical treatments
As a medical provider, you give patients a sense of security through treatment plans. When personal finances threaten those plans, patients may feel hopeless. The Patient Advocate Foundation Co-Pay Relief Program can help by covering their co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles required by a patient’s insurer for treatments that you recommend.Apply
Our tool allows you to quickly search for certain account information without having to log into your portal account or calling into the program.Search Now
- Filter by Type :
- Reset Funds
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Genetic and Genomic Testing
- Cervical Cancer
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Gaucher Disease
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- HIV, AIDS and Prevention
- Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Inherited or Acquired Lipodystrophy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Gastric Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Periodic Paralysis
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Uterine Cancers
What we help with
PAF’s Co-Pay Relief Program (CPR) provides direct financial assistance to qualified patients with co-payments, co- insurance or cost-sharing associated with prescription drugs through funds dedicated to specific disease states. In some instances, assistance with insurance premiums and/or ancillary services associated with the disease also may be available.
Required Information to Complete an Application for Assistance:
- Patient Demographic Information
- Annual Household Income
- Authorized person – if anyone else is authorized to speak with CPR on behalf of the patient include their name, relationship and phone number
- Insurance Information
- Treating Physician Information – Facility Name, Address, Phone and Fax Number
- Medical Diagnosis
- Confirmation you have a treatment plan and are currently in treatment, have been in treatment in the last 6 months or will begin treatment in the next 60 days
Submitting Documents: What are the options?
CPR accepts documents via Virtual Pharmacy Card, electronic upload, fax or by mail
For applications submitted through our website, supporting documents may be uploaded electronically
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for uploaded documents to reflect on the online portal.
Applications and supporting documents may be faxed
- Please use the unique bar-coded fax coversheet when faxing information to CPR.
- Please note that each application submission has a unique bar code and the applications are not interchangeable.
Mail application and supporting documents
Program Contact Information:
Web Portals: www.copays.org
Phone Number 866-512-3861 Fax Number: 757-952-0119
Address: Patient Advocate Foundation Co-Pay Relief Program; 421 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, VA 23666
My Patient is Approved, What Now?
- Patients approved for assistance are required to have their verified diagnosis and treatment plan along with supporting documentation completed and returned within 30 days of approval to ensure continuation of the award.
- You can complete the Diagnosis and Treatment form as part of the application process, or you can fax it to us using the unique bar-coded fax cover sheet.
- If the patient is requested to provide documentation of their reported income, please submit the documentation to the program within 30 days of the application date to ensure continuation of the award.
- If the requested income documents are not received within 30 days from the date the application was initiated, the award will be forfeited, and you will not be eligible to reapply to the program until 12 months from the original date of the application.
- Income documents can be uploaded to the online portal or faxed to us using the unique bar-coded fax cover sheet.
- Once approved, begin using your award immediately! Please submit your claims via Virtual Pharmacy Card, uploading them to the online portal or faxed to us using the unique bar-coded fax cover sheet.
- Must be currently insured and have coverage for medication(s) seeking financial assistance
- Have a confirmed diagnosis and treatment plan
- Must reside and receive treatment in the United States
- Income must fall at or below 300% or 400% of the Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) with consideration for the Cost of Living Index (COLI) and number in the household
- Applications can also be completed by contacting us toll free at 866-512-3861, to be connected to a CPR Specialist